Friday, March 26, 2010

Film Project

I have started a film project where I invite strangers to talk about anything on film--or to take the Pizzicato Questionnaire on camera.

I've already had some responses by strangers who want to participate in the filming.

I wonder what they'll be like.

I figure I'll meet them around town and post the clips on YouTube.

Later, I'll try to make a documentary out of this (tentative title: Meeting Strangers).

I hate that title though, so I'll change it.

I hope none of these respondents is a serial killer lol.

This is why I'm meeting these people in public places.

Plus, it makes for better filming to have unexpected traffic/sounds around.

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say I miss you! Spent a little time in the funny farm, so just getting back in the swing. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well welcome back, Kiddo! xo

    Yeah, I go there so frequently I'm trying to get them to name a wing after me.

    So far it's only been a chicken wing, but I figure you have to start somewhere...

    xo

    ReplyDelete