Friday, May 28, 2010

Is it Terrible that I Giggled Most of the Way Through This...

This creep has been in our area before.

I loved the line about Lady Gaga at the end.

I just find it hilarious every time another country tells him to go away he launches a www.godhatesssweden or www.godhatesireland website.

Doesn't he look like the posthumous creepy preacher from Poltergeist 2?

That church is a cult.

That church is one big fucked-up family.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we hear about the incest.

He's so extreme he's truly comical.

I mean some of the rhetoric is like an SNL skit.

If nothing else, I do buy the theory of Predestination of the Stupid.

Phelps is living proof.

When he finally kicks, you just know his family is going to throw a barbecue and get busy living good and dirty the way they were meant to.

Unless he pulls a Jonestown out there in Kansas.

I suppose that would be more his style.

I mean, he is God after all. Or thinks he is.

What he really is is a fame whore.

Hence, the Lady Gaga comment.

He latches on to anybody whom he thinks will get him on the news.

What does he care what a world of damned people think of him.

He believes they're all predestined to Hell.

So why blow flames up their ass now?

What's the point?

Is he God's "I told you so" man.

Does God really need an "i told you so man?"

Doubt it, Fred.

Get back to fucking those daughters' and sons' heads up.

Don't worry. The State will spring for all the psychotherapy to try to fix them once you're gone under and composting for Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. He's my grandfather! Just kidding. I've seen that stupid fucker on tv before. And what's so wrong about being a proud whore? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the phrase "proud whore."

    It almost sounds like praise coming from him, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete