Friday, January 28, 2011

Looptroop Rockers

Some other rappers freaking out at Sweden's neo-Nazis.



Looptroop Rockers is a hip hop group from Västerås, Sweden. The members are rappers Promoe (Mårten Edh), Supreme (Mathias Lundh-Isen), DJ/Producer Embee (Magnus Bergkvist) and CosM.I.C (Tommy Isacsson). In February 2007 CosM.I.C, who had been a member of the group since the beginning in 1993, decided to focus on designing and maintaining looptrooprockers.com and not to be an active member of the group. He however rejoined the group in 2010 as Promoe announced at a concert in Helsinki on May 19, it was officially announced on their website on May 21. On their latest CD the group changed its name from Looptroop to Looptroop Rockers, a name they've used unofficially for some years prior to the change. (Wiki)

2 comments:

  1. Paul Dinello's ManservantJanuary 29, 2011 at 10:56 AM

    Interesting find! Love Swedish culture ... and the beard groping here is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I find these Swedes sorta arousing.

    I heart Manly Swedes. I'd like that as a bumpsersticker.

    And the song is funny, apropos.

    I wish they'd play it on the damn HISTORY CHANNEL. With their damn 24/7 Hitler.

    Talk about endless loops.

    I love when they throw the image of the cat and the racetrack in.

    The one rapper tries to sound like that one Beastie Boy I think lol.

    Not Ad Rock and not the guy named Yauch.

    The one with the VW bling around his neck. Back in the day.

    ReplyDelete