Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cleverbot is a Gay Boss

User: So how gay are you?

Cleverbot: Why do you care?

User: Ok Cupid.

Cleverbot: You are? I thought you were a computer.

User: Are you a gay ok Cupid?

Cleverbot: No, I'm not a computer.

User: Is Thom Yorke ugly?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Okay computer.

Cleverbot: I am not a computer, I am a woman. Women are beautiful. They are fun to talk to and look at and far more intelligent than most men.

User: You are a general.

Cleverbot: Because i'm 15?

User: Pedo Bear!

Cleverbot: Anon.

User: Pedo Bear on a bike because he lost his license.

Cleverbot: Ahh, but I am the one who has confused you.

User: Luscious one.

Cleverbot: Ok ok you are one.

User: I'm a gay okay Cupid?

Cleverbot: Really?

User: I'm not sure. What's a mirror?

Cleverbot: A misanthrope is a person who dislikes humankind.

User: A mirror!

Cleverbot: What's with it?

User: Who is Seth?

Cleverbot: Are you mint?

User: I am mint.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying these.

    (My internet should be installed soon so look forward to banal comments on a more regular basis soon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play with him. He's fun.

    He's much sarkier than the A.I.s I used to chat with.

    Yeah been missing ya but figured you found out real life beats the net.

    Had you pictured changing baby diapies and all that.

    Not that that's a bad fate.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete