Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DELUSIONAL LOVE POEMS

DELUSIONAL LOVE POEMS



if you happened for ever or long ago


rode a horse or a hole


whether you were the UNICEF of cum


or a shingled shining thing


like a sunflower


or just a human hum






DELUSIONAL LOVE POEMS


only at the end did i worry

about the beginning and only

at the opening did i worry


about the end


i was a socrates


fucking ape after all








DELUSIONAL LOVE POEM


Dear Death, would you solve yourself

for me if you ever really happened?


Would you answer in something

other than a sunflower

growing out of an abandoned washing machine


left inside a former


beauty shoppe


where boys are getting blowjobs


from dissolving shines








DELUSIONAL LOVE POEM



Death is mostly a tradition

that swings from monkeyshines

to monkey stains


i think i only like you cuz


i see the sperm named Houdini


on your cracked windowsill







DELUSIONAL LOVE POEM

too stoned for death's UNICEF

I'd like to give you a Phil Whalen bird's nest

I like stories that happen far behind facts


factoids are far worse than meteroids

except in love



then they're everything








DELUSIONAL LOVE POEM



a whiter wittier Whittier form of McDonald's

is how I mostly see you now

oh purrty boy

a Guggenheim shaped like the Dyson


with its preternatural asshole






DELUSIONAL LOVE POEM

I wear january like underwear tonight

Sonnet Druid came in my hand

things that approximate me are not me

hence, i dispose of you (easily)


i backfire on the floating hoi polloi

like some tilapia's evolutionary backscatter


of eyesight



the guillible mostly have sex

courtesy of rigor mortis



Slutomonics is my sworn enemy

Cormorants my Jazzercise



i swing my bear back and forth







DELUSIONAL LOVE POEM

death hath skills

Ta-Dah!

Praise the circumspect
because they suck

the atmosphere
of caution

I am a cautionphobe


I bleat and matterwaul


a hungry quasar hole


i'm just gonna stand here

and throw quarters in the Spock-slit



until the pukebox plays my enemy's favorite song





DELUSIONAL LOVE POEM

it takes a village

it takes a lubricated duck

it takes a Mayan car wash

it takes your enemy's head with a glass dildo pounded in it

it takes about fifteen millenia



less if you're like a preemie






DELUSIONAL LOVE POEM


I don't feel like lovin you today

I don't feel like fistin your dead carp version of love today

I left my Cat Translator at home

Why don't you just tell me?

All days involving suicide should be made honorary Saturdays

If I had a neon Yoko Ono I would put it in my front yard

Ditto with an inflatable Eminem with a pump

Does anyone ever survive ebook discomfort?

Tombstones are the one place we need comment boxes and...

I heard my lover just choke to death

but I thought it was just premature ejaculation

Oh well

ALT-heroes should act more rodent-like for credibility

We write "there's a shimmering" and we mean (river) or (cocktease)

I hate to take sides between predators

Stephen J. Hawking's last words should include "CROATOA"

God can not exist and still be this fertile?

How can you not find that funny?

THE SHINING is a movie I would like to translate into Mayan

I would like to be working at a Mayan car wash on December 21, 2012

"Paranoia d.j." is a real occupation

You can put that on your taxes

There is no sequel to Almost

Although many assholes will try and tell you there is

No comments:

Post a Comment