Thursday, August 30, 2012

Michael Cera

Michael Cera is in a Lifetime television movie on right now.



He must be nine or ten years old.


He's in virtually every scene.




He's a good actor even at this age.



My favorite Michael Cera photo is one that kept getting captioned on Cheezburger. The one where he's leaping like a deer in what looks like New York darkness.



I remember everybody being freaked out, because he looks like he's forty-five or thereabouts in that pic.



It's weird how photos can do things like that.



2 comments:

  1. I just web searched 'Michael Cera' and 'Lifetime
    Movie' after seeing the same thing this evening while I was getting a manicure and had the exact same thoughts about Michael's understated yet convincing performance. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Katia. Glad you saw that oo. I figured he started acting much later. He's certainly an original. He's one of those actors who has sort of become a cultural meme. :-)

    ReplyDelete