Saturday, March 2, 2013

Blogger Glitch?

An anonymous commenter noticed that all the comments on a blog post from January 26th had been removed. The blog inaccurately states that each comment had either been removed by its author (me, in the case of my comments) or the "blog administrator" (me) in the case of comments by others.

Here's the thing. I didn't remove a single comment.

So I'm thinking there's a Blogger glitch and that probably this  has happened in other places on my blog but I'm not going to go randomly searching. I'll check one or two posts that I know are highly commented and see if they're okay.

Blogger, please put this information back!

If I delete a comment, I do it at the initial stage the first time I read it.

I never go back and delete comments I have posted.

Thanks, anonymous friend, for letting me know this disturbing fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment